Food & Nutrition
Kathy Hamby

Kathy Hamby
School Nutrition District Supervisor
Contact:  931-484-6722

Kathy Hamby attended North Cumberland Elementary and is a Cumberland County High School graduate. Her educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with a Major in Accounting from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville. She is a Leadership Cumberland graduate and is recognized by the Tennessee State Department of Education – School Nutrition Program as a School Nutrition Specialist. She worked for 20+ years in the food service industry and is passionate about helping people, which makes working for the Cumberland County School Nutrition Program a natural fit.

Other School Nutrition Staff members at Central Services include:

Mrs. Gina Hollows - School Nutrition District Field Manager
Mrs. Alice Treadway - School Nutrition Program Manager of Operations
Mrs. Sonya Delk - School Nutrition Bookkeeper
Mr. John Johnson - School Nutrition Maintenance Tech

As a convenience to parents, the Cumberland County School District now provides parents an easy way to add money to their student's food service account.

Online payments can be made into food service accounts through the Skyward Family Access parent portal. We have contracted with RevTrak, a national credit card payment processor to provide a secure site for making payments.

To learn more click on the Meal Payments and Online Free & Reduced Application document.

We are a Healthier Tennessee Community

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
               Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
               1400 Independence Avenue, SW
               Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)  Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3)  Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.